Thursday, February 19, 2009

After So Long...

It's been so long since i last wrote on this page of mine... About 1 Yr?

Days has been blurred for me as it seems like there is no image infront of me which describes the destination that it would lead me to...

Been reading blogs, Facebook,watching youtube & movies... Each day just keeps on pass by as peaceful as it can be... No emotions to describe it and no images to be filled in.

Everyone has its personal life and each at a different way which leads them to somewhere they can imagine.

These days the image within me has been random and random can it be... Been Partying around at places like KTV pubs and Zouk... Few of my friends KO while drinking to their fill with me and hope to enjoy the time being spend there... Some were meant to forget things that would like to be forgotten and some was to cherish the companion within at that moment.

Sometimes i wonder wats the feeling of being KO for the night? I nvr got KO b4 but just tipsy once at my age of 18... I long forgotten the feeling of that.Maybe someday i hope to be KO as to get away from the complicated world to its purest state within each people... Everyone to enjoy the time that is stopped at tat moment. Make it a timeless world and just sit back and relax the things around like the stars, the moon, the clouds...

I wonder if there would be a day where everything would be back to nature, to the earth and to the within. Everyone just live a simple life without worrying much for anything.



Would That Day Ever Come???



1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.